- that I am the reason that they are fat?
- that I am the reason that things are not working out for them?
- that it was me that brought this curse into their life?
- that it was me that caused them to not get the job they wanted?
- that it was me that caused them to live where they were living?
Now that I am older, I have to make a decision... it's called life.
Do I agree with what they said, and allow that information to damage the rest of my life?
Do I let go of their hurtful words, rejecting those thoughts as lies, and realize that what
they said only gives me cause to be a better person?!
In other words, we all have to make choices in life.
Too many people go thru life, living with regret and frustrations, because of what was said
to them when they were younger.
Living under the cloud of such a negative expectation that they experience feelings, make choices and do things that cause themselves problems.
Think about it.
How could you possibly be responsible for their actions?
Especially when the choices they made were before you were born?
- you are not responsible for who they slept with.
- you are not responsible for them putting food in their mouth and not exercising.
- you are not responsible for the choices they have made to create their lifestyle. where they live and work.
Is what they said even reasonable? NOPE.
as the old people in my town used to say: "jus' foolish talk!"
If this has happened to you, then use these simple questions to put what was said into perspective and get victory over their damaging words.
Use their words to be your Excellence Fuel!!
Now GO have a GREAT and SUCCESSFUL LIFE!!
*you have my permission* lol
With Love Sugar
‘Like it, Love it, Share it, Tweet it, Follow it, Subscribe to it’
Want More Insights from Miss J? CLICK HERE